With love and thanks to Clare at SonsSandAndSauvignon I'm up for the Love/Hate Bloggers Challenge, where I list 10 things I love and 10 things I hate - fun! The theory is you get to know the person behind the blog just a little better; a great idea.
Off we go.
- My children, my family, my friends, and all their funny little ways. Obvs
- PJ Bottoms (that one's for you Clare!)
- Doing up my new house
- Cooking; baking in particular. And eating it!
- Sitting down with a bar of chocolate and my laptop or a new magazine
- Reading in bed before dropping off to sleep
- New bedding
- Wet hands touching my wet hands - like finger nails down a blackboard. Shudder.
- Little random bits of toys all over the show
- Doing my hair
- When the internet connection just decides to, you know, go AWOL. Infuriating!
- Cheesecake. Ick over and over.
- Emptying the dishwasher.
- eBayers who ask if you have a buy it now price. NO! That's why it's on auction. Place your bid and do one.
- Our shed
- Not having our new house finished - I'm so impatient
- An unopened bottle of Prosecco ;)
So, over to you: